Open Monday - Saturday 603-558-5102
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
Massage, well known for its stress relieving qualities as well as its effects on muscle soreness and stiffness, can also provides a wide array of health benefits that impact us on emotional, psychological and physical levels. Massage can help to provide pain relief for conditions ranging from arthritis to fibromyalgia, improve joint flexibility and range of motion, assist in increasing the immune response and circulation, reduce scar tissue and high blood pressure, and help stabilize the spine in conjunction with chiropractic care. Relaxation massage is especially good for reducing stress and helping with sleep issues. Below is a list of those attributes verified by research.
2. Immune System
3. Increases Energy
4. Stimulates Nerves
5. Releases Endorphins (Natural Pain Killers)
6. Blood pressure
9. Can improve skin tone/health and nourishment
10. Helps heal sprains and damage to ligaments (structures that connect bones)
12. Reduces tension and migraine headaches and the effects of eye strain.
13. Can improve digestion.
14. Can increase concentration, alertness and performance in office workers.
15. Promotes deeper, easier breathing.
16. Helps promote better sleep.
17. Additional emotional/mental benefits